Over the past few months, I’ve been tagged on a handful of different surveys and awards (thank you!) and have been meaning to do them all for…well, months. In order to not bore you a week’s worth of tag posts, I decided to combine them all together and simply share 25 facts about myself. No theme. No rhyme or reason. Just random things that you may or may not already know. Ready? Let’s go.
25 Random Emily Tidbits:
1. I love the heat. 95 degrees is my happy place.
2. I use a trenta tumbler from Starbucks for water. It’s always by my side.
3. I write everything down in my agenda. Digital calendars don’t do it for me.
4. I don’t really like avocados. Gasp.
5. I love the beach but I hate sand. Hate hate hate.
6. I used to think that I didn’t want kids but, the older I get, the more that changes.
7. I moved to LA 3 weeks after I turned 18 and never looked back.
8. I haven’t had a serious relationship in…a long time. Dating is tough stuff.
9. I have a cat who thinks he’s a dog. Yes, Lionel legitimately plays fetch.
10. I hate pencils. I never write in pencil.
11. I don’t have any desire to do Crossfit. Ever.
12. I could shop for clothes and makeup for days on end and never get bored.
13. I have yet to find a beer that I enjoy. I’m a wine-o all the way.
14. I cancelled my cable a few months ago (too expensive) and don’t miss it one bit.
15. I do my smiley faces like this… (: … always have, always will. Yours are backwards.
16. I will never understand people who are rude to waiters, baristas, etc. Not cool.
17. I love rings. They’re my favorite accessory.
18. I overuse commas. Oops.
19. I miss high school sometimes. Dances, football games, parties…those were the days.
20. I really don’t want to get old. It terrifies me.
21. I didn’t drink juices or smoothies for years and now I have at least 1 a day.
22. I go through entire boxes of cereal without touching milk. Handfuls here and there add up.
23. I desperately wish I didn’t quit piano as a child. Mom and dad, you were right.
24. I would be lost without my phone and computer. Sad but true.
25. I love blogging and writing. I don’t know what the future holds but I hope it includes both.
And that’s that! If you want to share a random tidbit post like this on your blog, please do!
Here’s to our little quirks…
Follow me on Instagram & Twitter // @missemmmysue