It actually looks (and feels) like fall outside today. Finally.
So, with that as my inspiration, I decided it was about time I get in the spirit and dedicate a post to all things autumn. Plus, I was more than ready for a positive post after the seriousness of my last one.
I came across this survey on YouTube and figured I could use it for my blog as well. Why not?
FALL In Love Survey:
1) What fall trend are you most excited for? Oversized sweaters, ankle booties, scarves, knee-high socks, tights/leggings, chunky jewelry, studs…in other words, what am I not excited for.
4) What is your favorite fall scent? Anything sweet or cinnamon-y. Right now I’m burning a Salted Caramel candle that I picked up from Target and it’s heavenly.
5) Which fall trend do you hate? Oooh, that’s a tough one. I’ve never been a huge fan of UGG boots. I know they’re warm and some aren’t horrible looking, they’re just…meh.
6) What is your halloween costume this year? I haven’t decided yet! I’m hoping that my friends and I will come up with something we can do together. Or I’ll finally be the piece of broccoli that I’ve wanted to be for years. I’m sorry, but you can’t tell me that wouldn’t be hilarious.
7) What is your favorite fall nail color? I can’t pick one favorite. That’s impossible. I generally stick to warmer, darker colors during fall though. I love browns and golds, specifically. Right now I’m rocking the gel version of OPI‘s “Over The Taupe” with a gold accent nail. Love.
Short little survey but I thought it was fun! Perfect way to get in the fall spirit. Feel free to follow suit and share your answers in the comments below or on your own blog! I look forward to reading them!
Here’s to a beautiful new season…