As promised, I’m back with day 30 of Gracie’s September Blogging Challenge…
I did a similar post a few months ago but I’ll try to keep these original.
30 Random Facts:
1. On lined paper, I write directly in the middle of the line– not touching the top or bottom.
2. I haven’t had a serious boyfriend in over 3 years.
5. I love almond-poppyseed muffins but can’t stand lemon-poppyseed.
6. My sister and I seriously have telepathy. It’s strange and fascinating.
8. I despise celery. Even the smell grosses me out.
9. During college, I once walked home from a party (in hollywood) barefoot. Gag.
10. Speaking of college, I studied something that I’m not even pursuing. YAY.
11. I’m horrible at texting back promptly. It’s not personal.
12. I can literally recite every line of Superstar in correct scene-sequence.
14. I actually enjoy cooking but never have the energy for it.
15. I make my bed first thing every morning.
….whew, halfway there.
16. I’m a sucker for Nicholas Sparks and all other teen-romance novels.
17. I will never understand society’s fascination with The Kardashians. They’re famous, why?
19. I believe in God but very, very rarely go to church.
20. Give me a bag of white-cheddar popcorn, blink, and it will be gone.
21. After eating fish last month, I’m reconsidered abandoning my vegetarianism. Post soon.
22. I can justify any purchase if it’s on sale. No self control.
23. I secretly want to move to another country. Ireland, perhaps?
24. I’ve never been camping.
25. I don’t have a coffee pot right now and it’s death…but I’m raking in the Starbucks stars.
26. As a kid, I always dreamed of having my own cubicle and paper-shredder.
27. My mom’s homemade mac & cheese will always be my ultimate comfort food.
28. I struggle with anxiety. Not fun.
29. Working full-time for a magazine (as an editor, hopefully) is my ultimate dream job.
30. My family is weird, awkward, totally unconventional and absolutely perfect.
There you have it. Way more than you probably ever wanted to know about me. If any of you took part in Gracie’s challenge, let me know in the comments below! I’d love to go back and lurk through your random facts. I’m planning to join in for October in this “recap” format as well. Can’t wait.
Here’s to hoping that October shines a lot brighter than September…